Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift

+5
calex
Courtney
Liatush
jewel1124
Tiffany13
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taylor Swift Empty Taylor Swift

Post  Tiffany13 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Taylor Swift is so amazing!!! I've been a fan of hers since 2006, when her first album just came out! And since then I've been hooked! Shes such an amazing person! Her music is soooo awsome. It cant be described it words! I love her to death!! I hope you guys do too!!!
Taylor Swift 2ugkvx5
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift

Post  jewel1124 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

I know, I love her so much. Actually, I heard of Gloriana from Taylor Swift. Cos of the opening act. She's super awesome, like indescribable, It's hard to believe that she's only 19 sometimes Smile
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

^yea same here, well when i first saw them on Cmt i watched it cause i knew they were the opening act..or i wouldnt of watched it..and then i was hooked! lol
Ya, it is hard to believe shes only 19! shes so Talented!!!!!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

love her such a great musician and person <3 perfect!
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel1124 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 am

her, I love <3
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:50 pm

I love Taylor. She is my idol lol. She's an amazing singer and sonwriter and she seems so down to earth.
Courtney
Courtney
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  calex Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 am

Me either! She looks so sweet even to her interviews, she speaks
so soft. She's really a princess to all the guys out there. I have
lots of boy friends who like her so much. In their iPods, mobile phones,
mp3/mp4 and computer they have complete songs of Taylor Swift. Not
just that, they also bought CDs of her. They are really obsessed, I know!

calex
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel1124 Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am

Ahhh, she looks exactly like a princess in the love story video. Yup, I totally agree with you, she's sweet. Really sweet Very Happy
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

calex wrote:Me either! She looks so sweet even to her interviews, she speaks
so soft. She's really a princess to all the guys out there. I have
lots of boy friends who like her so much. In their iPods, mobile phones,
mp3/mp4 and computer they have complete songs of Taylor Swift. Not
just that, they also bought CDs of her. They are really obsessed, I know!
Yea i've noticed that too! There are a lot of guys that like taylor swift, just because they love her music! which is awsome!
and yea she does look like a princess in the love story video! I love how sweet she is!! She is AMAZING!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

I really like both of her CDs and I think she's a great songwriter!! And she really does seem like a very nice girl Smile I wish her all the best!!
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel1124 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 am

Team Taylor all the way Very Happy
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm

^haha yea!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Taylor will re release Fearless it's gonna be a CD+DVD Smile Sparks fly is on it!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002NPUCRQ

October 27 is the date!
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm

With all the new great CDs still coming out this year, I don't think I will be buying this one, at least not yet.
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Liatush wrote:Taylor will re release Fearless it's gonna be a CD+DVD Smile Sparks fly is on it!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002NPUCRQ

October 27 is the date!
I know im so excited!! AHHH!! Wouldnt that be cool if they put Thug Story on it! hahaha!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

yeah but the full song,it's too short xDDD
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel1124 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 am

LOL, i don't think Thug story will be in it though, I'm happy that sparks fly will finally have a studio Ver. I love that song Very Happy
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 pm

jewel1124 wrote:LOL, i don't think Thug story will be in it though, I'm happy that sparks fly will finally have a studio Ver. I love that song Very Happy
lol me neither, but that would be cool though.ha But the odds of it being on it are vary low. ha. me too! Sparks fly is amazing! I cant wait to hear the studio verson also!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am

Myspace Blog: History Channel and kittens. [09.06.09]

History Channel and kittens.
So I'm on the bus right now.

We just played Charlotte, North Carolina. I LOVE the Carolinas, both North and South. Good people here, there's just something about this place. But tonight I feel a little left out because two thirds of the artists on this tour are from North Carolina. Yep. Kellie Pickler: from North Carolina. Gloriana: From North Carolina. Me: Not from North Carolina. Man.. Now they're all out having fun and celebrating their North Carolina-ness together. And I'm on the bus, having just watched a very compelling and educational History Channel special on The Dark Ages. I think I'm about to download a new one that's about the Plague. So, as you can imagine, it's wayyy more of a party in here than anything Kellie and Gloriana are doing. Wayyyy more. I mean seriously. The Plague was history's most devastating biological disaster ever, and I'm about to watch it play out RIGHT before my eyes... Well.. the re-enactments, at least. And I'm stoked about it. This is going to be a fun-filled night, even if I wasn't invited to the "we're all 21 and from North Carolina" party. Pshhh.

So lately there have been some very spirited and creative outfits out there in the crowd. Some of my favorites include: A full-on high school band uniform with giant glasses (prop: a piece of paper that says "I love you"). Straight up You Belong With Me video recreation. A great one was the complete medieval princess full length gown. (props: a masquerade mask, perfect hair up-do, and tiara). A lot of girls have been making their own "Junior Jewels" t-shirts, which is the t-shirt I wore in the You Belong With Me video. It was a shirt my fiddle player Caitlin let me borrow from her old days at band camp, fully adorned with puffy paint and campers' signatures. Caitlin gets so excited when she sees someone wearing a hand-made replica Junior Jewels shirt. Her little face lights up like it's Christmas and she just unwrapped something bird-themed. Caitlin loves birds. Major hippy with a serious bird fetish. But anyway, to continue on with all the costume discussion, my favorite one might possibly be the Thug Story costume, fully equipped with bling, bandana and DIAMONDS IN YO MOUF (a grill). I love looking out into the crowd. I see lots and lots and lots of dresses (which, I feel, make the world a better place) and lots of people that sing the words to my songs back to me, therefore making me feel like I'm not alone.

See, when I write songs, I write them because I need to figure something out. I need for what I'm feeling to make more sense to me, so I make it into a song. Music has always made sense to me. My songs are always personal, and they always include details.. Because when I sit down to write, it's really just about telling the story the way it happened. And usually when life is happening to you, you feel like you're the only one going through it. When I finish a song, sometimes I think "I must be the only person who has ever felt this way, right?". Then you guys come into the picture. You stand there, singing those lyrics and writing them all over your car windows and your shirt and your away messages. And I want you to know that it makes me so happy, because it's reassurance that we're all connected somehow. And I really love knowing that.

Liz, my back up singer, was sick this weekend. She had a stuffy nose and a sore throat, and those two things are my new NIGHTMARES. If I get either of those two things, (let's be dramatic right now) EVERYTHING would be, like, RUINED!! Haha. Well, not really. But you get the point. Getting sick when you play a two hour show every night is really inconvenient. So we basically quarantined Liz. I didn't see her much this weekend, except for on stage. It was so sad. Caitlin and I had to get ready at our three-person dressing table.. And there was one sad little empty chair. Tonight I wrote Liz an "I miss you" card. It had a picture of a kitten making a sad face on the front. I feel like kitten cards make everything better, pretty much. I was all "I'm so sorry you're infected, come back I miss you" and this whole long note. Then I put Craisins in the card. Not packaged, just loose Craisins in the card. If you don't know what Craisins are (How can you not know??!!), they're dried cranberry-raisins that are basically the most awesome thing ever. So hopefully the combination of cute kittens and Craisins will bring Liz back to perfect health.

I got to play Madison Square Garden a few weeks ago, and all I can say is that it was one of the most memorable nights of my life. I'll never forget how loud that sound was when the crowd would roar. It was just unreal. Plus, Rihanna sent me flowers and I ran up and down the halls announcing it to perfect strangers. There's a lot going on that I'm very excited about. One of the things at the top of my favorite things list is that I have new music coming out! What's that you say? We just put out Fearless last year? I know! We're not putting out a whole new album. We're re-releasing Fearless with SIX new songs added. I'm so excited for you to hear this new music, see the new pictures, and watch the 50 million hours of bonus content. I love you a lot and I'll see you on the road!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have History Channel educational specials to watch. The Plague!!! PARTY!!!

lovelovelove
-T-
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel1124 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 am

^^ that's like my fav blog of hers Very Happy Maybe cos I'm so excited 4 the re-releasing of Fearless !!
jewel1124
jewel1124
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 am

Taylor Swift to re-release FEARLESS with 6 new songs!
Taylor Swift is giving fans some new music, even though she's not yet releasing a new album.

The 19-year-old country and pop sensation is re-releasing her top-selling CD "Fearless" Oct. 27 with six new songs. She will also include a DVD of photos, tour footage and her videos, including her comedic clip with T-Pain from the Country Music Association Awards earlier this year.

"Fearless" has sold almost four million copies since it was released last November. It was named album of the year by the Academy of Country Music.

On Wednesday, Swift was nominated for four CMT Awards, including entertainer of the year. She's also up for an MTV Video Music Award on Sunday.

The CD/DVD of "Fearless Platinum Edition" will be released Oct. 27.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=77024827&blogId=509541081
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Taylor Swift is set to re-release her highly successful sophomore album, Fearless later this fall.

Fearless Platinum Edition hits stores October 27. The extended version of the album will feature six new songs and DVD of photos, tour footage and Swift’s videos, including her comedic clip with T-Pain from the CMT Music Awards earlier this year.

The original version of Fearless has already sold nearly 4 million copies. It was named Album of the Year at the ACM Awards earlier this year and is up for Album of the Year at the CMA Awards which will be held in November.

Taylor Swift’s Fearless Platinum Edition includes:

CD (new tracks notated with **)
1. Jump Then Fall **
2. Untouchable **
3. Forever & Always (Piano Version) **
4. Come In With The Rain **
5. SuperStar **
6. The Other Side Of The Door **
7. Fearless
8. Fifteen
9. Love Story
10. Hey Stephen
11. White Horse
12. You Belong With Me
13. Breathe
14. Tell Me Why
15. You’re Not Sorry
16. The Way I Loved You
17. Forever & Always
18. The Best Day
19. Change

DVD (sequence not final)
1. “Change” Video
2. “Love Story” Video
3. “White Horse” Video
4. “The Best Day” Video
5. “You Belong With Me” Video
6. “Love Story” On The Set-Behind The Scenes
7. “White Horse” On The Set-Behind The Scenes
8. “You Belong With Me” On The Set-Behind The Scenes
9. FEARLESS 2009 TOUR Behind The Scenes exclusive photos; Photos courtesy of Austin K. Swift
10. FEARLESS 2009 TOUR Behind The Scenes at the First Show webisode
11. “Thug Story” Video
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Taylor Swift 2009-2010 Tour Book

Taylor Swift Fearless Tour 2009-2010 tour book! Relive the show over and over again! This 25+ page tour book features Taylor, her band and crew on and off stage!

http://www.richardsandsouthern.com/store/product_info.php?page=1&sort=products_sort_order&cPath=68&products_id=2706
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Im so excited about all the new stuff! Im hoping that im going to get the Tour book for christmas..and the cd when it comes out. im excited!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next