Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Festival *edited with details!

5 posters

Go down

Freedom Festival *edited with details! Empty Freedom Festival *edited with details!

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Tomorrow is the KIIM Freedom Festival in Tucson, AZ; and Gloriana is performing!

I can't wait to see them live again!!!! I hope I can talk to them again as well!

IS anyone else going? Maybe we could meet up?!?!

Last edited by PhotoGirl8697 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Freedom Festival *edited with details! Empty Re: Freedom Festival *edited with details!

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:21 pm

No one's going??? Sad Oh well...

We need to set up a meeting! Gloriana Fans Unite! hahahaha
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Freedom Festival *edited with details! Empty Re: Freedom Festival *edited with details!

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:54 pm

I met Gloriana again!!!!!! Very Happy

This time I got my EP signed, and chatted with the band (absolutely no pics were allowed this time... )

However, I will post pics of the AMAZING concert either later tonight/tomorrow, if my computer will let me!
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 am

i'm happy for you that you got to meet and chat with them & i can't wait to see the pics Smile
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Freedom Festival *edited with details! Empty Freedom Festival Feedback

Post  azjohnson Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello Everyone -

I went to the concert in Tucson and enjoyed the Freedom Festival. What a great show with Gloriana, Tracy Lawrence, Pat Green, and numerous others.

I was very, very diappointed in Rachael and Cheyenne's behavior when greeting the fans prior to the show. They were so bored, they could not even smile for the fans. Some of the fans had waited in lines for 6 hours, in 101 degree heat to meet and greet the band. To have the young ladies give a forced smile and not say hi wa pathetic! Tom and Mike at least smiled.

How do I know? I have the sunburn and photos of the band to prove the attitude.

Taylor and crew, Kellie and her band, Tracy and his entourage always, always, are friendly to the fans - wa can make you or break you. Take this as a helpful hint.

Your music may be wonderful, but your attitude needs adjustment.

AzJohnson.

azjohnson
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Pictures!! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/34302310@N08/sets/72157620917861915/

And, they announced at their show that "How Far Do You Wanna Go" will be their next single! Smile

I'm only a free member on Flickr, so I can't upload videos past a minute long, and I can only upload two...so that lets me out...all of mine are longer! haha

Hope you enjoy the pics!
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm

azjohnson wrote:Hello Everyone -

I went to the concert in Tucson and enjoyed the Freedom Festival. What a great show with Gloriana, Tracy Lawrence, Pat Green, and numerous others.

I was very, very diappointed in Rachael and Cheyenne's behavior when greeting the fans prior to the show. They were so bored, they could not even smile for the fans. Some of the fans had waited in lines for 6 hours, in 101 degree heat to meet and greet the band. To have the young ladies give a forced smile and not say hi wa pathetic! Tom and Mike at least smiled.

Taylor and crew, Kellie and her band, Tracy and his entourage always, always, are friendly to the fans - wa can make you or break you. Take this as a helpful hint.

AzJohnson.

I didn't get this reaction at all....All of the band members were kind and courteous to me...Cheyenne was a little off, yes, but she was sick earlier in the week: the heat probably wasn't helping her out... Maybe they were just having an off moment? I've met them before, and they've always been wonderful...idk tho, that's just my opinion...I'm sorry your experience wasn't as wonderful as it should've been
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Liatush Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 pm

thank you so much for the pics!
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Freedom Festival *edited with details! Empty Heat was not the problem

Post  azjohnson Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi PhotoGirl8697,

I wish that were the case - however, we were some of the first fans to go through the line for autographs. Thus, she was not in the heat that long. We had been standing in the heat for a longgggg time because we wanted to get their autographs and photos really bad!! What a disappointment, first impressions are really important. I can understand no photos, we were ok with that. But, give me a smile, give me something! It was not only me, but the people around me who also noticed and commented.

My dad, used to be head of security for in Dallas, he saw some major country stars perform when they were really ill, they still smiled and were polite to their fans - because they knew who paid the bills. (Roy Clark, Willie Nelson, and the Judd's were three that he remembers were all very sick the night they performed).

TTYL

PhotoGirl8697 wrote:
azjohnson wrote:Hello Everyone -

AzJohnson.

I didn't get this reaction at all....All of the band members were kind and courteous to me...Cheyenne was a little off, yes, but she was sick earlier in the week: the heat probably wasn't helping her out... Maybe they were just having an off moment? I've met them before, and they've always been wonderful...idk tho, that's just my opinion...I'm sorry your experience wasn't as wonderful as it should've been

azjohnson
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 am

In reply to all of that up there, I am starting to think Cheyenne doesn't like the heat. When I met her in May, she seemed off too and it was deathly hot. Who knows, but when I met them they were nothing but kind. Everyone has different experiences though. You try smiling for however long without a break haha, you're bound to get caught on an off moment.
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:36 pm

I love the pictures!!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum