Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I MET GLORIANA :)

+6
Bryan
Lauren
Swift
Shay03
Liatush
PhotoGirl8697
10 posters

Go down

I MET GLORIANA :) Empty I MET GLORIANA :)

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Went to the Glendale, AZ show last night, and got to meet gloriana!!!!!!
I got all of their autographs, and a picture with Tom! Very Happy
Im still so excited!!
To those of you who haven't seen them yet: they are absolutely amazing live, and very sweet and kind in person. They never hurried along the line, and talked to people while they were signing their stuff. The management told everyone NO PICTURES, but whenever someone would ask, any of the band members would say, Ok, sure! So, anyone in line was still able to get a picture... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

I MET GLORIANA :) Empty Re: I MET GLORIANA :)

Post  Liatush Sat May 23, 2009 1:44 am

awww you are so lucky! Very Happy
Liatush
Liatush
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay03 Sat May 23, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm sooo jealous. Your sooo lucky. I hope to get to see them in concert one day.
Shay03
Shay03
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

http://www.myspace.com/shay03us

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 pm

They are nice. I managed to meet them at Wal-Mart in Nampa, ID and then I got to meet them Again in SLC,UT.... and I have 3 things signed by them!

Swift
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:05 pm

they are INCREDIBLY nice, and give great hugs hahaa. if you took pics, donate!!
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am

Ahhhh, July 17 is waaaay too far away!!!
Bryan
Bryan
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am

P.S. When did they sign??? And how did u know where they were going to be signing?
Bryan
Bryan
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am

Bryan wrote:P.S. When did they sign??? And how did u know where they were going to be signing?

i've noticed they usually tweet about it before the show, and they usually tell the audience during their performance where to meet them too Smile
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Yah...they usually tweet the "Find this person and win a signed plaque" between 8-8:30pm local time. lol.
Bryan
Bryan
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Sorry for the late response, I was on vacation!

But yes, they announced during the show where/when they were going to be signing, as well as on their twitter account

And as for the pic: my uploader isn't working right now...it's stuck on my camera Sad
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  dontlookback Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm

aww, lucky.
<3
yeah, i believe they sign between kellie's & taylor's set.
dontlookback
dontlookback
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

http://www.twitter.com/starsthatshined

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:38 pm

yea, they told us in the crowd right before they went off stage where they would be signing..i just didnt want to miss anything! lol. So if I was to go after they got off stage, are the lines long?..i dont really want to miss Kellie's preformance..let alone Taylor's. But I really, really want to meet them..?
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Glorianafan4life wrote:yea, they told us in the crowd right before they went off stage where they would be signing..i just didnt want to miss anything! lol. So if I was to go after they got off stage, are the lines long?..i dont really want to miss Kellie's preformance..let alone Taylor's. But I really, really want to meet them..?

I missed all of Kellie's performance to be in line. I was VERY close to the front..but even when I ran from my seat to the line (I was even seated in the section where the signing was!) I still wasn't first. As Kellie's performance was going on, more people joined the line...and when Gloriana actually came out and signed my stuff, I looked back at the line and there had to be AT LEAST 100 people in the line, if not more. So if Gloriana is the most important thing to you, skip Kellie's performance. That way it assures that you'll meet them, cause I'm not sure if/when they cut off the line.
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 pm

PhotoGirl8697 wrote:
Glorianafan4life wrote:yea, they told us in the crowd right before they went off stage where they would be signing..i just didnt want to miss anything! lol. So if I was to go after they got off stage, are the lines long?..i dont really want to miss Kellie's preformance..let alone Taylor's. But I really, really want to meet them..?

I missed all of Kellie's performance to be in line. I was VERY close to the front..but even when I ran from my seat to the line (I was even seated in the section where the signing was!) I still wasn't first. As Kellie's performance was going on, more people joined the line...and when Gloriana actually came out and signed my stuff, I looked back at the line and there had to be AT LEAST 100 people in the line, if not more. So if Gloriana is the most important thing to you, skip Kellie's performance. That way it assures that you'll meet them, cause I'm not sure if/when they cut off the line.
Hmmm, i mean i already saw Kellie's prefromance..i guess i could skip it..idk yet..i really want to meet Gloriana though! Because I know that they WILL be REALLY big!! And this could be my only chance to ever meet them!..So i will prob run to the line! lol. But the only thing is..i wouldnt want to miss Taylor's prefromance at all! Do think i would be waiting that long that i would miss Taylor's prefromance???..or does it just depend on where you are in line..i will jet to the line though! lol. Sorry about all the questions!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoGirl8697 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Glorianafan4life wrote:
PhotoGirl8697 wrote:

Hmmm, i mean i already saw Kellie's prefromance..i guess i could skip it..idk yet..i really want to meet Gloriana though! Because I know that they WILL be REALLY big!! And this could be my only chance to ever meet them!..So i will prob run to the line! lol. But the only thing is..i wouldnt want to miss Taylor's prefromance at all! Do think i would be waiting that long that i would miss Taylor's prefromance???..or does it just depend on where you are in line..i will jet to the line though! lol. Sorry about all the questions!

It's okay, I don't mind answering Smile

I'm not completely sure about missing Taylor's performance because I was near the front of the line. I still had at least twenty minutes before Tay came on to get back to my seat. However if you're near the back, it'd be cutting it pretty close. But if you miss Kellie's performance (or stay for only 1 song or 2), you should be okay. It's the rampage that comes running after Kellie that you should be worried about getting ahead of. haha
PhotoGirl8697
PhotoGirl8697
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

^haha! Thank you so much! If i do go, im going with my mom, and she hasnt seen Kellie yet. So, I think i will just go by myself during kellie's prefromance..and if i start to hear Taylor come onstage I will leave...yea, i dont want to be in the rampage! lol. So ya, im going to go right after they tell you where they will be..and hopfully thats near me! lol..but im still not sure if im going yet! ha. But Thanks so much! You've been a HUGE help! Smile
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 am

You are so lucky to have met them!! I hope one day I will get that chance too!
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamme Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 am

I have been wanting to meet Cheyenne forever so I guess I will have to miss some of Kellie's set just to meet them.It's okay though:)
Iamme
Iamme
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Well at least you guys can go their shows and meet them, which I can't say for myself. But hey, if I got to meet Martina McBride, who says I won't meet Gloriana too one day? Very Happy
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down