Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Gloriana's Wilmington, NC show? I Want YOU!

2 posters

Go down

Going to Gloriana's Wilmington, NC show? I Want YOU! Empty Going to Gloriana's Wilmington, NC show? I Want YOU!

Post  Lauren Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

From my snooping around the internet, it seems a lot of my regulars to GF.com are going to Gloriana's Wilmington Symphony Orchestra show on November 5th. Unfortunately (and it does make me feel important when you all automatically assume I'll be there), I won't be able to attend but I don't want that stopping the site from having the best coverage from the show.

When you all return home, or to your hotels afterwards and can't sleep, hop on your computer and write me a review of the show! It doesn't have to be long in length and hell, it can include 4 words. Be sure to include a picture (even if its just outside the venue) with your note and post it below! I will be posting them on the main site later the following week.

BRING IT ON, DEVOTED FANS!
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Going to Gloriana's Wilmington, NC show? I Want YOU! Empty Ahhhhhmazing!

Post  glorianasc15 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm

As usual, Gloriana did a fantastic job at their show last night. With an orchestra backing them up and the concert being for a good cause, made the evening extra special. I enjoyed talking to them at the signing. The only downfall was that my car battery died but thanks to Mr. Stephen Gossin for having jumper cables Smile

glorianasc15
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down