Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets...

4 posters

Go down

Tickets... Empty Tickets...

Post  vballgurl2704@aol.com Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:09 am

So basically the fearless show near me (Kansas City, MO) soldout in 2 min, so I didn't get tixs. Sad Does anyone know any place that has reasonably priced tickets for this show its on 4/2. I have found a couple places but its like 120 bucks for nosebleeds..and my mom won't go for that. lol If you can help me thanks! or if you know of any contests.........Thanks Smile

vballgurl2704@aol.com
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tickets... Empty Re: Tickets...

Post  chelsea330j Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

check all of the local radio stations, alot of the time the have contests to win tickets! I know the station by me always gives away atleast a few pairs of tickets everyday during the week of the concert! Smile good luck!
chelsea330j
chelsea330j
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

i know that feeling! and 120 for nosebleeds is cheap compared to the shows by me! i know it's risky but i plan on checking ticketmaster the night before and the morning of the shows to see if anymore tickets are released.

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  chelsea330j Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm

jerseygirl03 wrote:i know that feeling! and 120 for nosebleeds is cheap compared to the shows by me! i know it's risky but i plan on checking ticketmaster the night before and the morning of the shows to see if anymore tickets are released.

speaking of tickets being released, I just saw that Taylor released a bunch of tickets for the 2 Detroit shows! So, it may not hurt to check ticketmaster again Wink
chelsea330j
chelsea330j
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

when are the shows? i have to wait til May for the other shows. i don't think they'll be released this early if they are released at all

the shows are in 2 weeks! I would still check, just to be sure!

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

nope, nothing yet. it's probably wayyyyy too early

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

I defently know how that feels. Never give up hope though! Im sure it'll work out some way! And even if things dont work out the way you plan..you can join my club and wait for the next tour! Lol. I wish you best of luck in locating some tix! You could also try Craigslist.com that sites not too bad!

Oh and hey I needed to ask you guys a question..I hope you guys can answer it for me..
Im hoping to go to Gloriana's concert in ohio this coming July and tickets are really cheap..but i dont know which tickets would be best for me to buy! Here's the choices..
Tickets are $20 for reserved track seats and
$17 for general seating in the grandstand.

Do i go with the reserved track seats or the general seating? basically what im asking is which one would be better for me to buy and would assure that i get close to them??
Thanks guys.
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 pm

i'd say the reserved seating is probably closer.. but you should try and contact the festival people and find out for sure. there should be a phone number somewhere on the website. i know when I went to one here in NJ a few years ago for kelly clarkson.. the reserved seats were by the stage and the general grandstand seats were on the side and it was seperated by a baracade so you couldn't sneak into the reserved area

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm

jerseygirl03 wrote:i'd say the reserved seating is probably closer.. but you should try and contact the festival people and find out for sure. there should be a phone number somewhere on the website. i know when I went to one here in NJ a few years ago for kelly clarkson.. the reserved seats were by the stage and the general grandstand seats were on the side and it was seperated by a baracade so you couldn't sneak into the reserved area
Your a life savor!! lol, Thanks A lot! I was going for the general seats so it's good to get your say! And thanks, Im going to call them to find out for sure. But Yea, Thanks again!! You Rock. Very Happy
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum