Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL!

5 posters

Go down

11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL! Empty 11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL!

Post  Lauren Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 am

Anyone else seeing Gloriana on 11/20? Get your tickets here and let me know! http://tinyurl.com/yzrs4jn I'll be there.
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL! Empty Re: 11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL!

Post  Tiffany13 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Congrats on getting to go! I cant go to one yet i dont think...its not looking to good Sad..but maybe somthing will happen! idk
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm

I went to Gloriana's show on the 20th, last Friday. I had m&g, so after waiting in line I went up to them and asked if they remembered me, GlorianaFans.com, and they said "of course!" and proceeded to thank me for doing the site. Rach and Chey told me they rely on the gallery for red carpet pictures, which of course made me smile. Tom then started talking to me about how he forgot this login for the website and if I could help him out, of course I said yes! We took a picture and then I asked Rach and Mike if I could get a welcome video for the website. I wasn't expecting them to do it right then, but they did! I have been waiting for a welcome video for months now, so that made my night. They messed up at first and their tour manager, Stef, told me they aren't really good at this haha

After I met them outside, we werent allowed to wait so I wasn't able to help Tom with the gallery login. Me and my friends headed inside and made our way to VIP. A new friend, Sarah, who I have been talking to on twitter had gotten a table and let me and my sister sit with her and her friends. That was the nicest thing of the night, because she really didn't have to. We were second row, if you want to call it rows. At the end of the show Tom threw his pic into the crowd and it bounced off the head of the girl next to me, so I made sure to snatch it before she could Smile The show was amazing, although I heard it wasn't as long as the one the night before, but it was still amazing. You really need to check them out if they come around you because they ROCK with a live band.

After the show they said they were doing a signing at the merch table. Me and my sister wasted no time running over there and got in the long line. When we got up to them I was like "I'm baaccck," and I started to talk to Tom about the gallery thing since I couldn't help him before. As we chatted, Chey interrupted and started playing with my necklace (which had about 8 fake diamond rings on the chain). She goes "are these all your engagement rings?" "Most definitely" hahah I made my way down the line and started talking to Rachel as she thanked me again. They can thank me all they'd like, but it really is my priveledge and honor to support them. Chey started playing with my ring as I talked to the others and I told her it was a ring my dad had given my mom when they first started dating and she goes "AWWWWWWW" and Tom goes "thats sweet" lmao. Mike asked for a fist bump, so I happily did so and we started talking for a bit longer.

They are truly the most amazing, comfortable and gracious band that I have ever met. Its so amazing to be able to help support them and know they appreciate my hard work. Working on GlorianaFans.com will NEVER feel like a chore to me. To make the fans happy, and even the band! is what it is all about.

I am hoping to see them again in January, so crossing my fingers! I have my "GF.com" sign and a welcome video, so what should I ask them next? hahah GIVE ME IDEAS!!

11/20 The Roundup - Tampa, FL! 44333533
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 pm

wow!! Your so lucky. Sounds like a pretty awsome night if you ask me! ha. It's like you guys have know each other for years! ha, it's like your all best friends, ha its pretty cool. And thats awsome that they get on here for the pictures, thats pretty cool..
hmm i have a question for you to ask them..Ask them if they can get me some tickets! lol!! Im totally kidding. lol!
No but, maybe you could give them somthing, from like the fans here at Glorianafans.com..or maybe make them somthing yourself. I dont know, i'll try and think of some more things for you.
I'll cross my fingers for you too!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  allygurl Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 am

saweeeeeeeet! I hope i get so seee you and the band in Jan!! Smile
allygurl
allygurl
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 am

allygurl wrote:saweeeeeeeet! I hope i get so seee you and the band in Jan!! Smile

hope so! its only a few hours away, if that, and the weather is just about perfect in january, so its worth it!

glad you liked my story! Smile
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamme Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:08 am

are your photos of the meet and greet on the site?? I would love to see them and any photos you might have.
Iamme
Iamme
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allygurl Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Lauren wrote:
allygurl wrote:saweeeeeeeet! I hope i get so seee you and the band in Jan!! Smile

hope so! its only a few hours away, if that, and the weather is just about perfect in january, so its worth it!

glad you liked my story! Smile

yea distance isn't bad. hopefully i'll be driving by then. Very Happy
Jan weather is amazingg!
allygurl
allygurl
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 pm

what a fun show that was! everytime i think of it, i think of being so nice and warm in a beautiful place when i'm supposed to be freezing that time of year haha. Lauren i was reading your review and started cracking up when i read about the pick bouncing off the persons head because that was HILAROUS! and you're welcome about letting you sit with us! it was the least we could do considering you wanted to be there just as much as we did and deserved to be just as close as we were. i was getting very annoyed with the table to our left though! they were completely trashed!

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 am

hahaha while we were in line, speaking of the pics, my sister was like "i should have brought one of my pics and traded" because hers have her name on them too. we'll be doing that next year to see if we can get a laugh out of it. "i'll trade you my pic if you give me one of yours", its something they'd remember you by anyway!

i dont think i would have had such a good time if you hadn't shared your table with us so again, you rock my socks!
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm

I don't even remember what i said on that line. Tom did most of the talking and Chey cut in a few times. i was too busy thinking how sad i was to be going home the next day haha.

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 pm

i tend to remember everything in good conversations haha. tom was very talkative that night, i'm glad chey was in a good mood too because the last time i saw them, she was veryyy out of it. not a good first impression haha
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:48 am

Tom was really happy in Tampa because some of him and mike's friends from North Carolina were at the show so i'm sure that put him in an extra good mood.

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum