Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice!

4 posters

Go down

Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice! Empty Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice!

Post  Iamme Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:05 am

Yesterday was a long day but worth it lol. I got to the venue early like around noon and saw some other Taylor fans. I was hoping to meet Taylor but that never happened. Anyways,,,,,,The good part! I see Rach and Tom walking around and no one noticed them.Except me lol. Rach was super nice and so was Tom. I get into the show my seats were great! I was bummed Gloriana didn't play very long. After their set they said they would be signing stuff after Kellie's set so I hightailed it out of there. I was the first one in line.The guards said no photos and were yelling at people who even took photos.It was insane! Finally after their signing I waited around for a bit and then they allowed photos with them since there were only maybe 10 people there.I finally,finally got to meet Chey after 3 years. She was so sweet!! I said I've been a fan since her show and she was like wow that was a long time ago and then I said I was supposed to see her ( when she toured solo) but she cancelled.She said oh I am sorry I was sick and then I said no when you were touring solo.She said wow that was back in the day lol. I felt like a dork but I asked for a hug and she gave me one.I know Gloriana probably never reads this but thanks guys!! cheers
Iamme
Iamme
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice! Empty Re: Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice!

Post  Lauren Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm

so glad you had fun! Smile
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice! Empty Re: Indianapolis show amazing!! Met Gloriana twice!

Post  Tiffany13 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Lauren wrote:so glad you had fun! Smile
Yea me too! Congrats on getting to meet them!!
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Thanks so much for sharing, I'm glad you had fun!! Smile
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down