Gloriana Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's???

+3
Tiffany13
allygurl
Lauren
7 posters

Go down

Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's??? Empty Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's???

Post  Lauren Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with Gloriana, well, except for the link to Cheyenne. I just recently noticed Cheyenne's previous bandmates, her guitarist and bass player, are now in Selena Gomez's new band, Selena and The Scene. I knew her bassist was but am just now recognizing the guitarist. Talk about following 17 year olds.

With Selena:
Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's??? Ngdogp

Performing with Chey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IrlbVDnWMU

Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's??? Empty Re: Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's???

Post  allygurl Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 am

I saw them the other day on TV!! Love those guys! they are awesome!
I wish kevin hastings was with them!
allygurl
allygurl
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's??? Empty Re: Cheyenne's old band now Selena Gomez's???

Post  Tiffany13 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Vary cool! And thats awsome that you noticed that. ha
I love Selena Gomez:)
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

https://www.youtube.com/Swiftfan4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:00 pm

I don't even know who Selena Gomez is, but it's probably cause I live in the country world... LOL

But thanks for the info!!
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Ania wrote:I don't even know who Selena Gomez is, but it's probably cause I live in the country world... LOL

But thanks for the info!!
hahaha, i have a 12 year old little sister who obsesses over disney channel, thats how i know who Selena is. lol
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  Ania Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Glorianafan4life wrote:hahaha, i have a 12 year old little sister who obsesses over disney channel, thats how i know who Selena is. lol
That explains it Very Happy I've been past the Disney Channel phase for many years now! LOL
Ania
Ania
Beautiful Glory
Beautiful Glory

Back to top Go down

Post  allygurl Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 pm

omg kevin hastings accepts ppl on his facebook! I'm so happyyyy!
allygurl
allygurl
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany13 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Ania wrote:
Glorianafan4life wrote:hahaha, i have a 12 year old little sister who obsesses over disney channel, thats how i know who Selena is. lol
That explains it Very Happy I've been past the Disney Channel phase for many years now! LOL
LOL me too!! ugh, for me i just really really dis like Disney Channel! lol. Part of the reason is because of their ticket prices..like for Demi Lovato tickets, because she's with disney her tickets were 70 dollars per ticket! More than Taylor! Is so stupid cause i was gonna buy my lil sister tickets to see her. But their wayy to much money.
Tiffany13
Tiffany13
The Day Has Come
The Day Has Come

Back to top Go down

Post  MXchic681 Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

speaking of her old band mates the last time i checked, kevin hastings was with rhianna. and then i dont know what happen to her drummer dave.. and atleast they are still playing music.
MXchic681
MXchic681
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  beccawaye Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 pm

That makes me feel really bad that I didn't recognize them. I actually have her CD and I love her music but didn't recognize that part of the band used to be with Cheyenne. I feel really bad now.
beccawaye
beccawaye
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

https://www.facebook.com/rwwelborn

Back to top Go down

Post  MXchic681 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm

well the thing with her old band, they look a little different, cause they are a lot older haha
MXchic681
MXchic681
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

looking at them now though, they really do look the exact same haha
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.glorianafans.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MXchic681 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 am

yeah they do just older.. lol.. and i am wondering what happened to dave? that is the only one u dont know anything about. never have cause he didnt talk to anyone. i hung out with them all but him.
MXchic681
MXchic681
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sarah* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Ashley, we hung out with Dave once, at the birthday party LOL. But you're right he was kind of the loner. He didn't really make as much of an effort to interact with us like the rest did.

*Sarah*
How Far Do You Wanna Go?
How Far Do You Wanna Go?

Back to top Go down

Post  MXchic681 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 am

oo haha well he didnt talk so i didnt relize we hung out with him.. and he was but i guess that is just him, quite and all.
MXchic681
MXchic681
Sweet Taste of Freedom
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down